Sunday, May 6, 2012

Australia-Zoo

Today I went to the Australia Zoo which is the home of the crocodile-hunter-legend Steve Irwin. (Crocodile Dundee- Papa!;)) We started our tour with the Wildlife Hospital. They have volounteers from all over the world, like Silli. Silli is making a lot of the Koala stuff there. So we visited her Wednesday-volounteer-work-friends:) Was pretty interesting, because they are saving a lot of different animals there, when we came they were just above to operate a Koala. It actually looked like in a real hospital! So cute:) Then we went to the Zoo. We saw pretty much everything. The first really great things was this huge crocodile! It could walk on his feets and was just so soft! I never thought a crocodile would be that soft!:D Silli and me just had to run into it+ hand hug it! :D

We also saw the Australia-Zoo show, which wasa quite interessting! There were many huge and colourful birds, crocodiles and other aussi-animals:) we also went to see a tiger show! they feed them with milk and actually they seemed to be little cats;)


Then we took a picture with a snake and I took one with a cute and soft koala:))) Love those anymals! They just feel like your best friends, they would sleep and eat the whole day with you;D:)) And they are all so cute! and the feeling of holding a snake is just amazing!:))


At the end of the day we went to the african part, which was new. I just htougth it's not supposed to be ther, cause it's the Australia Zoo. I liked the kangaroos, snakes and koalas better;) Oh and here is a kangoroo with me;)


And by the way, I didn't like them better, I looooove them! but you know what I love as well? You guys;) <3



2 comments:

  1. JacquelineMay 13, 2012

    uuiii *-*
    i would love to have a photo with such a soft koala...

    hugs,

    jacky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww those coalas are hell cute! they really hug you!1 :))

      Delete