Friday, May 11, 2012

Cross Country Race

Today in school was this funny cross country race thing. The whole school was running a distance of 3 km. I actually thought it will be really long so i didn't put much effort in it and was running really slow. But at the end It was just a really short distance thought. Well I went 20th, which I think isn't that bad. So imagine I would have tried to run faster or put a bit effort in it, but i won! ... an ice cream;D whatever, it was pretty funny and that counts! :)

2 comments:

  1. JacquelineMay 15, 2012

    20th?! come on, kadda, I´ve already seen you better ;)
    maybe you´re eating way too much down under... :D
    naah, eating is great ^^
    even ice-cream xD

    xoxo

    Jacky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know....:(((
      And yes! I'm eating way to much, but who cares! you only life once :D:D so eat what you love!:D:D lova ya, kat xx

      Delete