Friday, June 1, 2012

Rubberbandballs

Today after school I went to our boating club (from the school) because I thought we would have had boating... well after 15min of waiting for anyone else I figured out that I have a flexi (free period).


So I went back to school to catch the bus to Silja's place, we ended up walking the same way back to Stockies to get money and food^^ (why the hell do I have to walk sooo much here?!) Afterwards we catched the bus and went home, we actually wanted to go outside but we ended up hanging around in the house because the weather was bad anyways:D Maddi was making an awesome rainbow-birthday-cake for her friend and we helped her to decorate it, it actually looked so sick at the end!


Afterwards Slater and me had the awesome idea to steal her Rubberbandball and combine it with anotherone to a huge and a tiny little one:D we gave her the little one first and actually we thought Silli would give us one of her evil faces but nah, she was more like: Oh my goood! It's so cuuute! (it actually existed just with two rubberbands;)) well then we gave her the other one:D it was funny as because the rubberbandballs had this huge size difference:D:D we tried to solve a rubixcube; I can't do it at all, but I recon I look very good in it, so quick and structured hehe^^ well and then everyone was having the time of their life:D


No comments:

Post a Comment