Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Timtams, Milo and Vegemite :)


When you get called out at parade as the only one, the special one, the one who has to go and your standing there, totally lost cause your thoughts were miles away, on days you used to count the secs of the parade to see when it is over and everybody is watching you and your thoughts suddenly just change to 'thanks for loving me, i love yous too and i'm going to miss you all so much!' ♥

An for my german gathos: do yous wanna know what I bought for yous today? haha The best care packet ever! We'll have it when I'm making the picture night:) Just for a few of yous or let's say for everyone who's interested;) But you gotta tell me first x


1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 21, 2012

    ich freue mich auf die Leckerlis und auf Dich!!!
    Love, Mama

    ReplyDelete