Saturday, June 23, 2012

Home is where your heart is.

I was in Australia... for half a year. For some of you half a year may sounds short- for some others miles to long. This feeling is different for everyone. When I arrived it seemed to be the longest time of my life! Unfortunately it passed quick as! I just love it in Australia. There were hard times where I really missed my family, my friends and maybe you who is reading the blog atm. but there where those special people I've met who really changed my life, who always picked me up. I lived some of the greatest experiences you can ever have in your whole life time. and I'm thanking everyone who supported me to make my Australia-dream so amazing! I'm so glad to see all yous who i love in Germany now, but at the same time i feel heartbroken, like I'm leaving a huge part of me, far away but also just over the water and whaterver it is always with me - in my heart. A lots of things happened in Australia, huge smiles and laughs or just awkward things. There were moments who might changed myself with all my opinions and believes, but at the end it's still me;) Australia changed me i became more relaxed, i'm not messed up anymore, i'm also more confident, and probably a bit fatter, but it doesn't matter cause i know now that i'm beautiful at the inside.i'm not perfect- not at all but thats exactly what makes me so amazing! what makes everybody special. i mean it isn't really bad to have a few enemies right? that just means that you have something they wanna have and i know that everybody and siriously it doesn't matter who- everybody has this special thing! everybody can be someone beautiful! and everybody has to accept each others oppinions- also you because you'll have to accept that a part of me will always belong to Australia which doesn't mean that it is not here because it feels kinda awesome to be home as well! But please just know I have to places where I'm home now, because home is where your heart is. and my heart is at two places now and i will always think of each of them in laughs and under tears. for now its an ending but i know it is just a start -the start of something beautiful :')




 love, kat x

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 03, 2012

    Impressive.
    This is more than I ever expected as a conclusion, as a summary, as a result of your trip. More worth than any other item you brought back from Australia. Because in fact you did not leave Australia. You still have it with you in your heart. Keep it as the nucleus and let it grow. Let it grow to new experiences beyond Australia and take it forward into the future which started now. Enjoy and master your life. I am happy and proud to be part of it...
    Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there stranger. Lee here. Just letting you know i have had my e-mails and facebook hacked and stolen. Please send me an e-mail to freakyr1lover@yahoo.com.au. That will be my new temporary address for now.Looking forward to seeing you guys again. Come home to OZ soon. You are still part of my family. Please let Silly know too. This was the only way i had left to get in contact with you.

    ReplyDelete