Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Shoes :D

Today I still had some sore throat and I had to caugh but it was definitely better than yesterday, so I went to school this morning;)

In school there isn't just the uniform, you also have to wear the right socks and shoes... well I had my blue ones (which I really like, no, I love them:D) so far, but they told me that I've to buy some new shoes, black or white. So this morning I was wearing some old white shoes from Micheal... but there were more brown than white^^ So I bought some new ones after school this afternoon for... 5Dollars! haha I'm proud on me;D Now I'm a lady, because that are my first shoes I bought here, but they also were the cheapest ones^^ I think I just bought them for school, because I really love my "normal-blue-shoes" so out of the school, I'm not wearing them I think:D And: normally it's to hot for shoes like this :D

But tell me: Which one is nicer?!

5 comments:

  1. I´d prefer the 1. ones... oO
    Too hot to wear shoes???
    OMG!!! Why didn´t you take me with you?!

    Greetings,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...because you wanted to go to America :P :P But the second ones are more comfortable!:D

      Delete
    2. Haha, you´re right... :D
      Are they? oO
      Well, IF ya mean...
      Did ya bought both?

      Jacqueline :*

      Delete
  2. I'd prefer the first one too because of the red/white things inside;D
    greets marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah!:) That's why I bought them!:D That's so cute:) I weared them today and I've to say... they really aren't tahat bad...^^ So I like both now, but I like the second ones a little bit more... because they have a story :)

      Delete