Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines-Day

Happy Valentines -Day to everybody!:) I hope you'll have a nice day or you already had:) Valentines- Day is for the love and I actually got a rose today!:)) That was something which made me very happy:D  And Valentines-Day is also for beeing nice to everyone- well I started with boxing today:) First we had to ran up and down a hill for 5 times, than we had to jump and doing sit-up's and last but not least we had to box with these nice boxing gloves:D It was really hard, but it was fun too:) So everyone should be proud of me, I did a really lovely sport on Valentines-Day ;)

3 comments:

  1. "Beeing nice to someone..." and than this pic of the boxing-gloves?
    I was pretty surprised :D
    Haha, from whom did you get the rose? Would you tell us... please *.* :D

    Enjoy your sunny weather...

    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No:D I'm not telling you here:D:D It's to good for telling it everybody;D:D

      Delete
    2. thats so mean :D
      but will you tell me... sometime?

      Jacqueline

      Delete