Thursday, February 23, 2012

Nursey child

Haha:D we were swimming today. Again. In Marine Studies, this time it was with clothes, but I forgot my shoes so at the end I had to swim with my schooluniform clothes, hopefully they are dry tomorrow^^ Well then I had to run back for getting the bus, but I missed it^^ Well because I was barefooted I was running through the rain and jumped into a puddle -> nursey child :D:D And I couldn't get one song out of my head! It's so annoying! :D It's called Stereo Hearts from Gym Class Heroes.. I really like it but... it's always in my head! ^^ ... Make me your radio and turn me up when u feel low ;) So I was singing this song and dancing around without shoes...  :D:D

P.S.
Do u have a map?
-Why?
Because I'm lost in ur eyes!
- :D :D

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katha,
    "Dieses Video ist in Deutschland leider nicht verfügbar, da es möglicherweise Musik enthält, für die die erforderlichen Musikrechte von der GEMA nicht eingeräumt wurden.
    Das tut uns leid." mir auch, hätte gerne deinen neuen Lieblingssong gehört.
    Grüße Mama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told u it's not my favourite song, it's just stearing in my head;)) :*

      Delete