Saturday, February 18, 2012

Wedding :)

The day of the wedding was today:) We celebrated it in a house with a lot of vine yards around and a beautiful view at the seaside and at the hinterland:) The ceremony was like everybody was waiting for the bride and then Gef and Dosh, Armanii and Archie were coming up the vine hill :) Then there was the ceremony and after we had to do nice pictures and then we had to eat a lot:D:D this was the first time I ate dark-bread with cheese!:) It was just like... wow- very good:D And at the end it looked like I ate the whole bread alone, because nobody else liked it like me^^ I also wanted to play something on my violin but everybody who knows me well know that I was to shy;) But I will play stuff for them next time:) Finally it was just a perfect wedding with a perfect couple:)


No comments:

Post a Comment