Monday, February 6, 2012

Sickness, soul surfer & palms

Today I wasn't at school because I felt very sick:/ I was just laying in my bed for the whole day... There I was sleeping, eating and I watched a movie which was called "Soul Surfer" It's about a surfer girl who had a shark attack... But she didn't gave up and at the end she can surf again:) Whow... It's I don't know... first I thought it's one of the american films but it was an australian and I was crying and laughing at the same time:D:D So it's a realy nice movie:) Here is a link to the trailer;) Soul Surfer - Trailer  and something else, it's a true story.

I don't want to be sick in Australia!:D That's so wrong!:D It's hot here and it's hard to feel when it's going to be better... So I just hope that I can go to school tomorrow;)

Ahh... and I did some photos of the palms around our house;)




1 comment:

  1. ohh i know the film:) i love it!
    Get well soon!
    miss you:*
    marie

    ReplyDelete