Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Just eating

School was borring today... After roll mark I had a free period, then English where I didn't do anything, because the teacher didn't told me what I should do (The others had to complete their assignment, but I already did that) and in History we just had to figer out some research questions... than I was at stockies with Chloe and Sarah, and we found a wonderful entertaining thing for Chloe, but I don't know how to describe it :D:D Did I tell u about the Donuts at Stockies?! I'm not sure... well they are the best Donuts ever! They are sooo good! You cannot imagine;)


Then I went home and had a banana-milchshake, probably one of the best I've ever had:) And last but not least we made home-made-pizza's:) So like everyday... I'm just eating :D:D But my weigth is the same like in Germany! Puhh^^

No comments:

Post a Comment