Saturday, February 11, 2012

Young, wild and free :)

Today Silja and me bought some ingrediants for a cake:) Then Laura jointed in and 3 girls were cooking in the kitchen:D It was fun:) After we finished our cake Silja and me painted our nails PINK haha:D:D then we went to the beach and did a lot of very funny and crazy pictures of Dicky and us :D  The whole time we had the song young, wild and free from Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa Feat. Bruno Mars in our head:D I would like to show you the song, but everytime I open youtube, my i-net doesn't work anymore^^ Don't know why:D Now the both will have a sleepover:)) It was just a wonderful day:) <3

 Young, wild and free :)



1 comment:

  1. ich hätte jetzt auch Lust auf Kuchen, aber naja ich bin am anderen Ende der Welt! Machs gut, my valentine <3 gib Acht auf dich!
    du weißt von wem das ist :) ich mach jetzt mal auf geheimnissvoll :* kuss an dich und an den rest der australischen Welt

    ReplyDelete