Friday, February 10, 2012

Swimming-carnival


Today there was a swimming carnival at school! There were 4 different houses(like in "Harry Potter"), the blue, the green, the yellow and the red house. Everybody had to wear the colour of their house, so nobody had to wear the school uniform :D I had the colour blue, so I painted my nails, weared a head and was painted with blue-zink-sunscreen :D  It was a funny day! And our house were the best from the back and we also won the social price! :D:D


After we went to the beach for having surf lessons, but I didn't because I'm still not feeling that good. So I did some pictures... first they did some exercises at the land and then they went into the sea :)


I also did some photos of the best synchron-surfers ;)

7 comments:

  1. i <3 your photos
    you are such a good photographer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you always look that pretty?
    And why are your pics always that perfect?
    I´m quite jealous xD
    I luv your pics and wish you better health ;)

    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that's just because I'm Miss Perfect:P
      No I'm kidding;)
      I'm not that pretty like you think and my pics aren't that perfect, there are just a "klick" in the right moment;)

      But thanks a lot;*

      Delete
    2. haha, so when you gonna return, I gonna call you "Miss Perfect alias Hörmän" :D

      Oh yes, you ARE that pretty (don´t be so modest!) and I guess you´re a good photograph :P Or you´re always klicking in the right moment :D

      Well,for nothing, I´m still looking forward to new pics of you,

      Jacqueline :*

      Delete
    3. Okok...
      I'm givin' up;D:D

      Well I've done some really nice pictures.. but I'll not post them here;)

      I'll show u them when I'm back home:)
      I'm still looking forward to have new comments fro you;D
      <3

      Delete
    4. haha, be sure, I´ll comment A LOT of your posts cause I´m getting pretty bored here at good old Germany :D
      And of cours cause I really like to hear from you ;)

      Jacqueline :))

      Delete