Sunday, February 19, 2012

10 Choc Choated Ice Creams

My friends and me went to the beach... we had such a nice time!:) The waves were soo amazing, so we did body-boarding :)) But now my belly hurts a lot because I did to much body-boarding^^ and I'm also sunburned:/ and I hurt my finger yesterday^^ well, You see I'm very good in hurting myself;) But I'm still happy:)) for lunch we wanted to have fish and chips but at the end we had 10 Choc Choated Ice Creams :D:D haha :D:D It was so funny 'cause it smelted to quick so we 3 had to eat 10 ice's in 5 minutes :D:D You can imagine that the ice was everywhere at the end;D It was just fun! :))


1 comment:

  1. What did I said about your pics???!!!
    DAMN beautiful :D

    Luv to hear great news of you ;)

    Greetings,

    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete