Thursday, February 9, 2012

Different things

We had a "Motivational-Film"  Maybe some of you are thinking: What the hell is that?!  It's an film which every student at Caloundra Sate High School has to watch and it's showing with the aim that the students will look for themselves: What will I do, what should or can I do, what shouln't I do,...  But nobody cares, the Australian's are the most lazy persons I've ever seen before! :D

I had Maths and somebody said: "18?! That's a big number, we shouldn't use it before we're in grade eleven!" I really has liked to say: "Oh, I'll invite you in my Maths class in Germany!:)" ...18 and a big number... haha^^

I had the swimming test in Marine Studies today, but I didn't swim, because I'm still sick. So I've the chance to do it next week and then I'll be top-fit:) But this time I've been wet, too. It was because Niko and Nick gave me some "nice" water-hugs^^

We were in the little Shopping-Center behind the school for buying something blue for the swimmingcarnival tomorrow but I didn't got something and I've to say... Kadda, Carla and me were just making jokes the whole time^^


I got a present from today:) It was from my parents and there were some lovely things inside, for example pustefix:) But I'll not tell u more, because it's just for me :)
Thank you very much! I love you :**


I was at the doctor and she said I still have fever and sore throat... She gave me some medicaments and the best one is my cough-sirup, because it's tasting like strawberries :D That's so cool! I think it's the most funny thing of the whole day! :D

1 comment:

  1. Unbelievable. The parcel arrived already. :-)
    They told my in Sydney at the postoffice on tuesday that it will take at least 3-4 days to ship.
    Sometimes Aussies seems to be quicker than expected :-)
    Have fun!
    Greetings from Bangalore @ 12°57′N, 77°37′E

    see
    http://toolserver.org/~geohack/geohack.php?pagename=Bangalore&language=de&params=12.95_N_77.616666666667_E_dim:20000_region:IN-KA_type:city

    Papa

    ReplyDelete