Thursday, February 16, 2012

Meeting the family

The rest of the Bice-Family arrived today:) So now I know all 3 daughters of Gef;D  I also was at school where I passed the Marine Studies test as the second best *very proud smile*  After that I was hanging around with Silja again:D It was really funny w did some funny pictures but I won't show you them, they are to cool to show somebody:D:D and we wanted to go boxing but I took the bus home because of the family;)  It's a littlebit like in Germany, just I don't really know my family yet^^ But I hope I will soon, they are a ll looking very friendly!:)

2 comments:

  1. G'Day Katharina,
    wirklich schöne Beiträge und Fotos die du hier reinstellst. Hätten auch gerne so schönes Wetter ;)! Hoffen es geht dir wieder gut und grüßen dich ganz herzlich aus der Großstadt Weier.

    Ursula & Dominik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha:D Yes! It's a really big town, isn't it?!:D
      Yes., in moment it's not that sunny because it's very dark outside;D:D but I'm sure tomorrow will be sunny again:))
      I'm fine and i'm very happy about the greatings!:))
      Looking forward to hear from you;)

      Delete