Thursday, January 26, 2012

AUSTRALIA DAY

UAAh!:D Today was Australia Day! Yeeah:D I was at Moffat-Beach and I'm so sorry! I wanted to do a Australia-Day-Video for today but I forgot to film^^ Well... that's me:D But I did some nice photos and I can tell u what we did:) So we were playing a australian sport, but I can't remember the name... originally it comes from Britain thy told me. Then we were swimming in the ocean and they told me taht there are sharks at this beach... first i thought it's a joke, but it wasn't...^^ We also were just hanging around and singing and laughing!:) We climed trees and went about three times for buying some stuff for having a barbie:D Then we made a bomb... BÄNG!:D We also were... don't know anymore:D many many other things:) But it was a really fantastic day!:) Chloe, Karry, Ben,... thank's for my first nice australia day in australia!:D









1 comment:

  1. Pictures are looking like you´re having fun :D
    Love to see your pics,

    luv u, Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete