Friday, January 20, 2012

Just arrived

Now I'm sitting on my bed, I arrived last night:) The flight took about 23 hours, but all in once I travelled about 30hours^^ A hard tour but now I'm in Australia!:) The weather is about 29°C and very sunny:) ,but maybe there will also be a thounder storm today...  Well, my family is very nice!:) And there are Geof (Geoffrey; my aussi family dad), Mic (Michael; my new brother) ;D and Pat (Patricia; my aussie family mam). she showed me Caloundra's lovely town and beaches today. The town has a big shopping path with lot's of little shops and there are 9 beautiful beaches in the Caloundra-Area. And one which is called Dicky Beach is just around the corner, 5-7 minutes with the bike:) We had a walk at the seaside and after we had lunch in a surferclub.

Today they told me that last night there was a bulgar who wanted to break in the house- where I am here?!:D And I also have some really good news for my Aussie-Caro!: At the first evening I had already a spider in my room (and maybe it's still there)! :D

9 comments:

  1. That's the way to get the spiders... ; -)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry, missed the link:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyG7U9PIlyM

      Delete
  2. ich werde ganz neidisch, wenn ich dich so sehe am strand - du bist wahrlich auf der Sonnenseite das Lebens gelandet- hab ganz viel spaß, mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. so damn that I can´t like your posts!!!
    well, pic looks nice! :)
    *jealous* :D

    luv u

    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  4. greetings from Sirini <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooooooooo jealous, my dear! :-*
    hugs and kisses xoxo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Da kan man ja richtig neidisch werden wenn man dich dort in t-shirt und kurzer Hose sieht
    Hier ist ein sauwetter. Ich freu mich für dich hätte aber auch lieber warm un dschönes wetter
    schöne Zeit
    deien jetta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, of course you can be jealous!:D
    Or you're saying: I have to go there, too! ;D
    Thank's for comments;)
    Well... If still not found option for a "like button" :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a big spider in this room, too ;) it was at night and all the other were sleeping, i caught it with a big bowl and put the spider inside the bowl in the kitchen and put a post-it on it: SPIDER INSIDE!
    in the morning geoff killed the spider with a spray. luckily it was the only spider in 3 months :)

    ReplyDelete