Monday, January 23, 2012

First school day

Today was the first day in my new australian school!:) All are calling me Kat now. Just Geof is calling me "miau miau" ... It's confusing me:D:D Well, what I've done... I had to chose my subjects, which are...
  1. English
  2. Mathematics
  3. History
  4. Marine Studies
  5. Industrial Technology + Design
  6. Drama Extensions
...now. I'm really happy about that!:) The only thing is, that I wanted to do Dance Extensions which was already full, so they putted me into Drama. But I think that's also nice:) So today I've already had Maths, Marine Studies and English and I have to say... it was really ok!:D
I also met my buddy! Her name is Chloe and she's so proud of beeing a buddy! I think she's really crazy, so all is perfect! :D

1 comment:

  1. Julia SchefflerJanuary 25, 2012

    Heei Kat ;D..
    Is Drama something like acting? :D
    I would like to do the same as you you know to be in a other Land .. i dont know whats the name for it in English ( so ein austausch ding) :D
    I Like youre posts..you´ve always so good ideas .. bye love you Julia

    ReplyDelete