Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Flood warning

Most of you are thinking:
"Wow! Here in Germany (or whatever) it's so cold and she's there, down under and it's summer time!"
My answer is:
"Yes, yes, yes! It is summertime! I'm in Australia in Queensland which is also called the sunshine state and it's summertime! Especially at the Sunshine Coast. And it's summertime! Ok, that's enough and are you jealous now?! Well... I hope so!:D"

But now I have to tell you something: in moment it's the question if it's really a sunshine coast... it's more like a rainy coast^^  Since the day I was swimming in the ocean for the first time the weather changed. There are flood warnings now, because it's raining the whole days and tomorror won't be better. There will be more and more rain... Today our pool was already flooded and the cause was that the garage was flooded too. So we had to look for getting all this water out of the garage. But we have luck because we' re living up to an hill, so the most water is flowing down... In school the water is coming from every where, from the roofs, from the streets, from the canalisation etc. The Aussies told me that normaly it isn't like this in summertime but I think it's just because of me. I just have to see it like this:

"If the weather would be perfect at the beginning, the time in Australia couln't get better anymore. So the weather will change in the next few day and the sun will coming out for me!" :)

For having more informations about Warnings from Maryborough to Gold Coast klick here:
Server Weather Warning
Server Thounderstorm Warning
Flood Warning
 !Please: Don't fear for me now, but my Posts were so borring ^^

1 comment:

  1. Hey ,you Aussie.
    nice blog, my sweet cousin(: & for me it´s very interesting to look everyday what you´ve done.! I can´t believe, that you are so far. Unbelievable.! & I´m a bit jealous about your sun, but also a bit worried about the flood.But I love your optimism :D But perhaps you haye to be jealous to. Today, we got a little bit snow, before I went to school. But lunchtime the snow was fused :(
    I don´t know if you´re sleeping now... crazy I´ll go to bed in a little while & you have to get up in few hours.:D
    Well, sorry for my bad English.! But I tried it ;) Yaaaaay
    :-* Greetings from Wirfus.!
    love my favourite cutieeee cousin.!
    Sophia♥

    ReplyDelete