Friday, March 9, 2012

La-lalala-lalala

La-lalala-lalala and everybody's singing now! Lalala-lalala :D This song was stearing in my head for the whole time:D While school in IT+Design, Lunch, while eating muffins, while checkig with Ben, while surfing, while barbie and while driving to Bunderberg for visiting my Australien family... I dunno:D The whole time it was just like la-lalala...:D:D If it means a lot to you  and it"s from a day to remember ;) I"ll remember all days here:)) They are the best days of my life!(:


P.S. I decided not to post somethng everyday anymore, because I'm just living my life and love it and I also think that you don't demand that I'm posting something everyday, but you can be sure that I will tell you important and nice things;) Love you guys:*

2 comments:

  1. Too bad, you won't post on a daily basis anymore. Had a look at your blog every morning and was curious what's happening.
    Papa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, well, I'm sorry, but I also haven't got internet all the time like this weekend when we were in bundaberg;) so just enjoy it when I'm posting, I'll try to post as much as I can but don't be sad if it's not everyday;) :*

      Delete