Saturday, March 3, 2012

thurs..FRI...satur -DAY

I recognised that I forgott to tell you about the "Crispy-Creme-Doughnuts" from two days ago:D We could buy them in school and they were so good!:D oh my godness!:D:D haha ... Yesterday I had surfing lessons and I really catched a lot of waves:) I thought about buying my own surfboard but they are all so expensive! Maybe I can find a secondhand one:) In the evening some friends and me were at Adams place. First we went to youth. It's something from church but in an old factory and like a concert and just a chill with friends. It was pretty cool because I met hell nice people:) Have to go there again;) And then we had a sleepover at the house. It was pretty funny, I had a wonderful persent: Nutella:) (was empty at the end of the day:D:D) Then I tried to play COD and the boys screamed because I was so ba... good!;D We had a swim in the pool and this morning Adam maked us some really nice bacon-egg-sandwiches:D bacon*__* :D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment