Sunday, March 4, 2012

Surfboard! :)

This morning we slept very long, than we had a Nutella-Toast and went to the beach for a surf. Silja toook the board from her parents and Hannes and me used our new surfboards. The waves weren't that good but it was pretty funny!:) Silja, Hannes and me as the beginners and then the guy who selled Hannes and me the surfboards as surf-master^^ He told us which waves are good to cath and which aren't good and stuff:D He also told us that his biggest wave was somthing about 8feet which I think is quite big!O.o Well.. We just catched waves about 1-2 feet^^ But I got it to stand up serval times!:)) Then it started to rain and we had to went out, were payed him for the boards and now.... I'VE MY OWN SURFBOARD!:D:D WAHH! I'm so freaking excited!:) This will be such a good thing to do the next months... surfing!:):)




5 comments:

  1. JacquelineMarch 06, 2012

    Looks lovely *.*
    the surfboard ;) and you ;) and your friend ;D

    so, have another nice surf, I´m waiting for some new posts of ya ;*

    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  2. i. am. so. jealous. <3

    hannah :*:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool board...
    single fin or double fin?
    Papa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Katharina,
    wie wir hören, geht es Dir blendend in 'Down under'. Das ist schön so. Du bist echt zu beneiden. Für uns als Nordlichter stellt sich immer noch die Frage, wie es sich da unten auf dem Kopf gehen lässt. Wenn man auf den Füßen steht, müsste man doch eigentlich runter fallen.
    Fall' uns bloß nicht runter !!
    Liebe Grüße von der Nordhalbkugel - Gerhard und Regina

    ReplyDelete
  5. :))
    Thanks a lot:) And yesss, i love my surfboard:D

    Well I didn't start to fall don't yet. Hopefully it stays like this ;D:D

    ReplyDelete