Saturday, March 31, 2012

Oh hell^^

It's horrible... I was so afraid to write here again... not because i don't like it but there are so many things which happen at the moment:) Hm... I just don't know where to start... first I hve to say: Today is the last day of the first semester O.o And some of the internationals are already going home... Maxie(9months) and Laura(3months), we had a farewell yesterday that was pretty funny:D and today we had to say goodbye while celebrating a birthday of a friend who has birthday next week^^ Wahhh...  this all reminds me that I have to go home once two... Oh my Gosh! I really can't believe it:// I don't want to! :(( I'm in the best familly I could ever wish:) My friends are wonderful and I just know that I really really REALLY don't want to go home in 3 month:/ Hm... Then wuhaaa Yesterday I saw my first Kangoroos for this time:)) I was skateboarding and surfing:) I just love it:) And for sure boxing:) that's why I had a saw belly for two days:D Then I really want to show you my best songs... why does australians have such a good music style?! Argh:/ I also had a sleepover with friends, was at the beach and stuff happened:)) Good one and bad one... I had to cancel my goldcoast plans for my holidays, because my friends brother will also have a friend there at this time so it's not working:/ Anyways... one day after one of my best friends asked me to come to the goldcoast to the theme parks:D Yeah, sure but then I always have to fill out this annoying forms... also for the sleepovers but argh... sometimmes i'm just not doing it... it's annoying, if everybody's happy, why should we fill out forms?! Whatever It's just perfect...:) Well... Yeah yesterday I was skateboarding and i just fell down and thought I broke my hand... Oh hell it still hurts so much, but I was at the doctor today and I had a x-ray and thanl god, it's not a fraction!:) Hm..  but it was pretty annoying I was at the doctor while my aussies were sitting one house next at macces:/ Then I did my english presentation... I wanted to dance or sing but finally I had no time, sorry Sarah ;D:D Then yesterday I bought a normal ice for 4 dollars?! Are you kidding me? I guess I'll buy everything when I'm back at germany, because itÄ's just so cheap :D  haha... well tomorrow we have a party and now I feel a little bit clearer in my head:D I should write more often again:)) Maybe there will be less againover the holidays, because typing in letters is lost time ;) and i have to say it really hurts with my hand:D but after the holidays for term two i will write again... I also try on the holidays, just for you all:)) There a re so many things I wanna say but it's just too much:D <3

2 comments:

  1. JacquelineMarch 31, 2012

    Oh my gosh!
    Okay, new posts are great, but that you nearly broke your hand?!
    doesnt seems like you like that f*cking situation... :D
    Hope its getting better in the next few weeks ;)
    HOLIDAYS! yeah, hope youre enjoying yours down under ;)

    was nice to hear from u ;)

    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was great to read from you again. Hope you make it to the Gold Coast. It will be really an adventure. Hopefully your hand is fine until then. Diving may be quite demanding for the hand.
    Papa

    ReplyDelete