Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Gold Coast

Maybe you already heard that I went to the Gold Coast for 4 days. Carla invited me to join her, her sister and her mum to go to the Goldies for 4 days:) The first day we just spent in Wet'n'Wild, that's a huge park with water slides, there we catched up with Becky and Hannah:) We also me a new lover (but that was at the next day in sea world);)


after that we just went to the hotel, where we found out that we have such a nice view but a really bad matress to sleep on for carla and me :D:D


we just stayed there so everybody had a shower and the we went out and had pizza for dinner(: The second day we went to sea world, there we watched a dolphine show and went on Becky's first rollercoaster, yeyy Becky!:D About 2pm we went too Surfersparadise, to the beach and the city:)


There's a shop where you can buy stuff that changes colours in the sun, really cool:) And a crazy laser thing with mirrors and you have to find your way through it:D haha:D we were just staying in some rooms doing crepy stuff and danced around:D after that we went to the nightlife:) was pretty nice(: oh! and we found a "mood-backery":D:D


the third day we went to a bird thing and all the birds where sitting asnd flying around us while we were giving them food... was actually kind of scary :D and i still have some little scars at my hands because two of this lovely birds where having a fight on my arm:D and one pooed on Carlas head, jack! O.o


Hm.. after this we went to Movie World and baehm! We had the first ride and in the line was Caro! I was sooo surprised and happy to see you:)) That really made my day:) So we had our first ride with her (she is the one next to me) and her sister:)


Wahh and there was a ben and jerries shop.. guess what i had 4 cups of ice cream because we got one cup with coconut and nuts, caramell and stuff for free:D I've never had that much ice cream before:D WHOOW:D:D Well.. it was hell yumm:))
This night we went to a outback show with horses, the show was nice but i don't really like horses, so it was probably not the best thing for me(; We had dinner there and made our plans for the next day. Which was meeting with my german friend Caro at Brisbane, the only thing that sucks was that the parking few was sooo expensive (5dollars per 20mins) so we just stayed 2 hours. Anyways, time enough to have a nice talk(: After we went home and had lunch at KFC and a drink at HungryJacks:D  I'm so thankful that I got the oppertunity to go dowm there and see all those nice thing:) Thank's a lot again (:  It was a really nice trip down there and I think a changed Carlas life by teaching her german words:D Haha her favourite one is airplane which is Flugzeug on german... she actually mad up Longishfight (that's how you say it) from it, don't ask me how she got  that:D at least everyone can say "Eis ist lecker!" now(;




No comments:

Post a Comment