Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter-Sunday

I was hell surprised how easter would be celebrated here!:) Well the only easterthing was egghunting:D:D normally the little ones are doing this but I told them that i'm always doing this i Germany so the hunted them for me... but Marly (the dog from Geff's sister which is staying here over the holidays) had also the easter egg hunt idea and was the first one who catched one:D Our little easter dog:D After that I went for a surf and after 10 enthusiastic minutes of trying to get out on the ocean, behind the breaking waves, I finally got it!:) There I tried to duckdive and to catch a blue wave, I nearly got one but I was so surprised that I totally forgott to stand up so I jsut crashed into the water and had to paddle out again^^ There me and my friends were just laying for a time and talking, that was really relaxing and I actually just love it!:)) as we went in I tried to catch waves again but this time one of the rolling waves was crshing on me and I hit my nose at the surfboard... Aua:(( When we finished surfing we left the boards in a garage and went for a skate to get to the Caloundra Surf Festival which is on every year and on this day they had a few surf competitions:) So we had lunch there and watched them until we got borred, then everybody was skating home. I took my surfboard and went home too.. the rest of easter i spent with eating choclate eggs and chilling at the pool where I was reading and swimming(:

No comments:

Post a Comment