Sunday, April 22, 2012

COCROACH!

Actually I've never been scared of cocroaches before. They were just there, sometimes. and it was yuck but I never felt like I hate them or something:D That changed... Carla is terrifieded by cocroaches! She starts screaming as soon as she sees one. Well, and last time I stayed at Siljas, we were terrifided aswell, because there was a cocroach behind her clothes... and we were talking about it, and the sounds they make and at the end we were so scarred. she was like making this cocroach sound and trying t tickel me and I was just like stop it!:D At the end when I went back to my pillow something touched me in my face! Oh my gosh! That was wthe worst thing ever! I was so scarred that there was a cocroach on the pillow, but we were to scarred to turn the light on... at the end I did it, there was nothing and we cracked up in laughing. We just couldn't stop anymore:D hahaha... the next time I went to her place I wantet to go to the toilet, it was really late, and there was this cocroach sitting there and stearing at me. I was just like, stay calm, it won't hurt you. So i sprayed these make-insect-die-spray on it. but it was always running away... Silja tried to do it aswel but she wasn't really better.... at the end Maddy ( Sillis sister) and her friend were standing in front of the toilet aswell- 4 TERRIFIEDED girls aginst 1 huge cocroach! At least I ended p putting a plastic thing on top of it and leaving it in there over the night... when I left it was still there... hopefully it died!^^ I don't even know whet I hate about them... but they are just really yuck and I hate the sound they make, and when you look at them they seems to get everywhere, kind of oily aswell and I dunno... just really bad:( They are just horrible, gross, disgusting!:/ So happy not to have them back in Germany:))

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 02, 2012

    Cocroach is a fantastic adopted animal. They can live everywhere, where you can find human beeings. You gonna find them here in Germany as well, if you have a closer look. Luckily I have never seen one here in our house :-)
    Papa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, fastinated+terrifited;D I know, I've also seen some but not at our place:) thank's god!:D

      Delete