Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Park :)

I meet some friends and we have been to Happy Valley which is a Park, next to the Ocean. It was pretty happy and me and my friends stayed there for a couple of hours until it started getting dark. We were at the playground:D:D and had some sweeties and of course we did a lot of silly stuff:D:D After that we went to the Movies were we watched 21 jump street. A film which is just funny, you start laughing and one second after you stopped you have to start again:D:D this night I had a sleepover at Chloe’s were we made Lasagne at 1 o’clock at night because we were so hungry but until it was ready we weren’t anymore and after we ate it we just felt sick:D for breakfast we made beautiful salty (?!) Pancakes. I also find out that she’s living in the same street like the RSL (a club where my parents are members) is:D:D














2 comments:

  1. Es ist schön, dich so fröhlich und ausgelassen mit deinen Freunden zu sehen... und ihr habt ja doch noch Sommer!!!
    Grüße
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nahh:D It's wintertime;)
      But ohwell, what's winter in Australia?! :D:D
      love you(:

      Delete