Sunday, April 15, 2012

I'm a birthday present :))

Over the last 4 days of the holidays I had a german friend staying at my place. He’s on my school and I think most of you know him, because he is Nikolaji;) He was is staying in Melbourne for 3 month so for the holidays he came to the wonderful sunshine coast to visit me as a birthday present:) I never was a birthday present before:D:D  It was a nice time:) we were at Mooloolaba, bought cheap sunnies and went to the beach. On Friday we went to Brisbane for a day and of course in Caloundra where we had Fried-Mars-Bars after our trip to Brisbane. We were at the beach, watched movies, were singing the whole time^^… and just hanging around:) On Saturday we actually wanted to go to the Waterfalls in the Hinterland, but we ended up going to the beach because my parents had to work:( But it was pretty nice. We also met Silja and Kadda there, and Silja also stayed over for a night:) And everytime we stayed at the beach we saw a Westpack-Armani-Helicopter:D:D Pretty aweeesome:D:D









No comments:

Post a Comment